Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September

September A month of Muses in Nevada
They come to inspire you with fun and ecstasy. They challenge you to create beauty. They are also the ruler of your heart. So I have challenged myself to a cook off so to speak. My sister and I went to see the movie Julie & Julia, it happened to be the same day she gave me her cookbook she has been assembling for the past year.
Since I am not the cook in the house I have been challenged to try each recipe out.
Jean & Ginny, 53 recipes!!! This week I will start scrubbing down the kitchen in preparation for my recipes to arrive via e-mail, 4 at a time.
What will you do in September to please the Muses???
http://www.redbubble.com/people/jeanhart

No comments:

Post a Comment