Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nevada artist paints ocean potrait


DAY 4

I am working on the skin tones, and each one of the fisherman's skin is really a different skin type.

I have been bending yellow and reds and white to come up with the right colors.

I have to let this dry and I will come back to the skins. Building up from dark to light and blending the colors in together.

I like what is happening.

It's slow because first, it needs to dry, but also because I have other projects going on at the same time.

I have decided to just work on it once a week, so I don't rush through it.

Jean

http://www.chamberorgainzier.com/elkochamber/mem_jeanhart

No comments:

Post a Comment