Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Meditation Creations, Gratitude

Meditation Creations, Friday.


My new beautiful pink Gratitude Journal and my favorite candle scent Lavender & Cedarwood


It must be the time of the year. Everything I'm reading right now has something to do with Gratitude. So I'm not going to fight it, after all isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about? Being Thankful.
It takes 21 days to break a bad habit.
It takes 21 days to make a new habit.
So what do you think would happen if you took 21 days and filled a gratitude journal with all that you are grateful for and all that you love?:
Well I'm about to fink out and I invite you to do the same.
I just bought a wonderful pink journal to start my Gratitude Journal writing in.
I also went out and got a card for myself. I'm going to write an encouraging letter to myself and Send it in the Mail to me too!!!

This is my Card of Encouragement, It says, "Keep going! You can do it!, I know you have what it takes to do this!"
Here are just a few things I have collected on the subject of Gratitude.
  • Every time you feel grateful for something in your life, and every time you say Thank You for something or someone in your life you are giving love. You are sending love to yourself, to the person and thing you are grateful for and to the Universe.
  • Be grateful for everything you have already received in your life. This lets you understand what you have already been given.
  • Be grateful for everything you are receiving in your life. As you read this you are being given many blessings now
  • Be grateful for what you want in your life, as though you have received it already. I think I mentioned I believe your thoughts create your reality.
  • The more you feel gratitude and the more you say Thank You, the more love you will receive in your life.
  • So make a commitment to take a little time for the next 21 days to write down what your grateful for. Then start looking for little ways your life has changed.
  • It doesn't matter how small things are, it all counts.
Good luck with this 21 day challenge. I'm looking forward to hearing how your life has changed.

This is not a test, so Keep calm and have a cupacke!!









~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment