Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Year of the Black Water Dragon

"Today marks the Year of the Water Dragon in Chinese Astrology. Dragon years encourage growth and change in all areas of our lives, and inspire us to explore new frontiers in love, life and work. Greet the New Year an...d encounter happiness!


I found this preety gold charm braclet each locket opens. So I'm going to write out my "HEARTS DESIRE FOR 2012" and place each desire into a locket for this year......and the end of 2012 lets see how close I came to having my dreams come true.

There's nothing wrong with wanting it "ALL..OR MORE OR BETTER"....It just means you're breathing deeply and doing well. You have found things you enjoy. It's part of the journey of researching yourself....

Be Inspired,

~Jean Hart

Artist,

http://www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1

No comments:

Post a Comment