Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Emerge: Yellow and Red Painting Series
Acrylic 16" x 24"
 Emerge: Yellow and Red Painting

Post Card Mail Art
Theme, Today and Tomorrow
Acrylic, 16" x 24"
Original artwork by
Jean Hart
This painting is a work in in progress, but before I complete it, I have spent time with it. Abstract art is difficult. It's difficult for me to just leave it alone and let it emerge on its own.


... But I may just say its done simply because the more I look at it the more images sneak through!!!


Images come out of the shadows and come into their own space. It's as if those images step out to say, "I have left behind your judgement of me, and have left behind my shells of protection and I am born again to the truth of the cracks in my armor."
 But I know I will not leave this painting like this......I will add the circles and butterfly and let it emerge like a radiant transformation into a new world. Coming out of my past of Today and emerge into my future Tomorrow.....
Be Inspired,
~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1

No comments:

Post a Comment