Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Jean Hart

Jean Hart click to see my Olive Tree
My Olive Tree


Here's a little story about this Olive Tree.

I wanted an Olive Tree, they are symbols of peace. I know they grow in my area and I wanted one facing the west so I could sit on my meditation bench under the olive tree watching the sun go down at dusk. Kerry felt we already have enough trees and was concerned about the cost of water and who was going to water yet one more tree. Well just the other day, Kerry came in to tell me "We have a Olive Tree growing by the cottonwood trees. Its a volunteer probably dropped by the birds." So I'm thinking, IT'S A GIFT!!! Just to let me know that I am not alone, I am listened to and that I am loved. You could almost say, "Even bird droppings are lucky for me!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment