Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES....
I'm spending this birthday on the road. Today we are in Burley ID and by tonight we will be back in Twin Falls. We have found the snow and howling winds and it's feeling more like winter.
This last year has been a tough trip around the sun but I made it. I'm thankful so many things I could not even begin to list the things I'm grateful for.
I spent a lot of time looking outside myself for answers and came to realize that what I was looking for was all within myself all the time. Strength and confidence comes from within and it has taught me not to wait for a better day or body to begin my life. It is your thoughts and your thoughts alone that will help you to set your life in motion. Don't wait for inspiration, creativity and even your determination.....the day will come and go, just begin.
Ive come a long way, 56 years, and I hope to stay, so my birthday wish is simple,
I want to stay, happy, healthy, strong, and alive,
Love and Hugs,
Be Inspired,
Be Creative,
Be You,
~Jean
Artist

1 comment: