It's a good idea to keep an open mind when you go to the coffee shop...or you will get confused with all the choices.
Sometimes ordering can get complicated....Espresso, latte, hot, iced, .........
I just want a hot cup of coffee...not a cafe breve, or expresso com panna for $5.00!!!!!
|Better Together Mug, Jean Hart Artwork designer Mugs.|
- Express-rich coffee made by forcing water through finely ground, dark roasted coffee beans.
- Latte- espresso with steamed milk
- Cafe au lait-equal parts espresso and steamed mild
- Mocha-latte with a little bit of chocolate
- Cafe breve-espresso with steamed Half and Half
- Espresso com panna-a serving of expresso topped with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream
- Iced espresso- a double expresso poured over crusched ice
- Iced cappuccino-single or double serving of expresso poured over crushed ice and topped with an ounce or two of cold milk