Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

FIRE

FIRE, ACRYLIC,  JEAN HART ARTWORK
FIRE....
acrylic
5" x 9"
Fire, too much, too quickly, too fast. That is how fire is. A lot like emotions that take off in a heated moment. Keeping quiet when your on fire..hard to do. Maybe it's like taking on too much too soon and your feeling like you can't go fast enough.
FIRE

Well, that's a little bit of the way I'm feeling these days.
Of course, it could be due to the July Full Moon, which has me running around crazy. I'm getting ready for a new exhibit, called, "Elements",  fire, water, air, earth, and Spirit. So this little painting is part of my process. It will go through changes, sizes and elements of its own.
Please enjoy my artwork.
This is my inspiration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5PoIrcyd34
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment