Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

Monday Morning....and it's raining!!!
Warm Tulip, pastel Jean Hart Artwork www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1
 I am always concerned when winter starts too early.
There are so many things I love about Fall that I don't want to miss out on any of them.
Like,
Carmel apples. I went to Park City and saw these there.
I also like the smell of wood burning in the crisp air.
Leaves falling to the ground and raking them all up.
Fresh Vegetable stews in the pot. \
Dressing up for Halloween

Playing family cards.
These are just some of the things I love about Fall
I would love to hear your favorite things.
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment