Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2009

JEAN HART ARTWORKS, October's Auction


Jean Hart Artworks


October's First Auction


Starts Oct. 1st and goes all month until Oct. 31st.


"Warm Tulip"


With the end of summer fall now has come. The warmer colors of fall are starting to turn the leaves red, orange, gold and the days are shorter and the nights colder.


I am offering this print as my first auction piece from "Jean Hart Artworks"


It is a print of my original artwork, 16" x 20" framed in a blue contemporary metal frame.

I invite you to check it out at the Elko Camber of Commence.

If you would like to place a bid e-mail me at www.jhartart@yahoo.com


Enjoy Fall,

Jean Hart

Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment