There was an error in this gadget

Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oil Potrait, Nevada artist paints ocean portrait day 5


Day 5

I am finally back to my portrait. I am now substitute teaching and have been work a lot. I think I may have to now schedule my painting on Saturday's.

Today i painted in the main subject and the rail of the boat.

He has a black sweatshirt on but you know black is never just black so I have to put some of the highlights in and the wrinkles in. The wood on the boat rail, again never just one color is pretty weather beaten so later I will go in and give it some wear and roughness.

Remember it's all about stages. Dark to light.

I still need to build up the skin tones and define the creases for age.

All and all I think it is moving along nicely and I am sure it will be on time.

All comments are welcome.

Jean

http://www.chamberorganizer.com/elkochamber/mem_jeanhart

No comments:

Post a Comment