Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jean Hart Artwork Newsletter Dec 2010

Jean Hart Artworks

Newsletter
Decembers 2010



I love the holiday season. I hope you have had a chance to participate in some of the holiday events. I went to the Christmas Creche Exhibit in Elko this year. It was beautiful and so fully of the Christmas Spirit. There were hundreds of Nativity Displays, A Live Christmas Nativity Re-enactment plus Music from our own talented community choirs and special guest "Heartbound" performing. www.heartboundmusic.com



I would like to Thank all of you who have helped to make 2010 a great and inspired year for Jean Hart Artworks. I could not have continued without all of you who have inspired me.





"Under The Mistletoe" is my painting and peom for this years Christmas Wish.

Under The Mistletoe, Acrylic


Under The Mistletoe



A single moment, etched in time.

A dream burst open, like a shinning star on a moon lite night.

A blink, an instant, a move forward.

When all that you know,

changes to all that you dream.

Forever more and for always changed.



Merry Christmas,

May the wonders and magic of the hoiday season fill your heart

with peace and your home with joy.

Jean Hart

Artist,

Website

http://www.jeanhartartwork./



On line store, I hope you have had a chance to visit.

After January, all new images, and the paintings now

will no longer be available

http://www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1



Express Yourself

My daily blog

http://jeansheartbeat.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment