Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What are you reading?

What are you reading?
I love summer time. It's when I get to read anything I like. No text books for me during the summer months.
I found this little gem at the doctors office. There was this cart of books for sale to benefit diabetes. I got it for .25cents!!! Can't bet that.
Lately I have been reading a lot about the Victorian Ladies. This one happens to be a novel of suspense, drama, and art!!!
"And Only To Deceive"
by Tasha Alexander

Enjoy your summer reading.
Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading Homer and Langley by E.L. Doctorow, a highly fictionalized account of the reclusive Collyer brothers. They lived in a Manhattan rowhouse in Harlem in the early part of the 20th century. My late husband was a third generation native New Yorker and would often refer to the Collyer brothes when too many magazines and junk mail started to pile up!

    I don't know what I'm going to read next. I have so many books to read that is always a difficult decision to make! I am going to look into the book you are currently reading. It sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete