Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Little Red Book

My Favorite Red Things.

When I was in Salt Lake City last week, my husband and I came across a little bookstore on South Main Street, Sam Weller's Zion Bookstore, . http://www.samwellers.com/  It looked so charming on main street we had to go in and check it out. When we went into the bookstore/coffee shop we found that it was actually huge. It had three stories filled with new, old and rare books.
I found my little RED BOOK in the philosophy area. It's called "Self Portrait" by Kahlil Gibran. You may remember him as the author of The Prophet.  He wrote many more books and I am now a fan and on the hunt for many more of his books.
How many of you have accidentally found really cool books by going into unexpected bookstores??
I would love to hear what you found.
Always inspired and willing to share,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment