There was an error in this gadget

Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pink Saturday

Hello Everyone,
It's Sat. and I would like to share some of the pink things I have found in my life to honor October Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Be inspired.
~Jean

just click on the link and sit back and enjoy the show.

 http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d546b314f5451344d4464384d7a51794d6a41354e7a493d0d0a&sb=1

5 comments:

  1. those are some cute pink things, thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for visiting me. Happy Pink Saturday, hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome to Pink Saturday! Please join the prayer circle for breast cancer on my blog. H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean,

    Cute Smilebox show. Hope you had a Happy PS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a day late but wanted to stop by and see your pink. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Jean. I am glad you decided to join us.

    The slide show was great - and inspirational. I was checking out that delicious ice crean.

    ReplyDelete