Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Artists Question


Wednesday Question
???????????????????
I am getting ready for an exhibit and reception on June 4h.
I was only given 2 weeks to pull it together.....Any sane person would have said no. But, I'm an artist and I want my artwork to be seen.
Today's Question is;
Do you paint for yourself or do you paint to have your artwork seen? Not really talking about selling here.
I like to do exhibits, so people can see my style. This way they will know if I'm the artist they want to paint that special painting they have in mind.
So this week think about your home town, is there anywhere you might be able to hang your work? Get creative here, coffee shops, hotel, offices.....I'm in a Donut Shop!!!! These are not the Big Gallery Museum Shows. This is to reach the public and build a following.
Be inspired, Be Creative,
If you would like to know more about me I invite you to my website,
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/
~Jean





No comments:

Post a Comment