Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Stargate Series

Stargate series, Beautiful Passage
Just got back from my post op appt. Good News!!! Stitches are out and I can now shower!!!!Yeah!!! I will have a little physical therapy and then I am good to go.
What a amazing journey I have been on.
The knee surgery------was a breeze.  It was the recovery that was a little hard.
Having my heart rate dip into the 30's gave me a little insight to a different place.
Here is what I experienced when I blacked out. It was a warm, orange and welcoming place. I was not afraid and it was not a frightening place. I wanted to capture the feeling and found that digital art seemed to do it best.
I think that I will work on a few more paintings for this series, just to make record of it.
IT WAS AMAZING...
Thank You Everyone who sent good wishes and warm thoughts. I was in need of them.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment