Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

100 Slips of Good Intentions

100 slips of good intentions......

Jax cat leaving the castle for the first time....
"Be curious like a cat."  
Oh I love this one for the week.
The Internet offers so much help to look up interesting things instantly.
Here are a few interesting things I'm curious about:
1. Everything French.....I looked up air fairs to Paris. It's not as expensive as you might think!! ;-))
2. Books. I went to Amazon punched in french books and came away with a lot of books both in English and French.
 http://www.amazon.com/The-Paris-Wife-A-Novel/dp/0345521307/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334071989&sr=1-1#reader_0345521307
A love story, the story about Hemingway's first wife.
3. Poems. I love poems. I looked up spring poems, love poems, poppy poems, and poems about cats!!! hee hee, there are poems about any subject you can think of.
The Cat of Cats
I am the cat of cats. I am
The everlasting cat!
Cunning, and old, and sleek as jam,
The everlasting cat!
I hunt vermin in the night-
The everlasting cat!
For I see best without the light-
The everlasting cat!
William Brighty Rands


5. I'm now listening the TED lectures on the computer. These are the most interesting people who give free lectures about their successes, lives and encouragements.
 
Well, you see where I'm headed with all this. This weeks little "Good Intention" is an encouragement for me to get myself moving into a new direction. Winter always leaves me a little tired.
New Plate Design from my zazzle store. Please enjoy
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment