Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Soul Song, Acrylic, 24" x 30"
orignal artwork by
Jean Hart
$400.00 unframed
http://www.zazzle.com/soul_song-217047103068941258

 Transcend,
flying high and higher without limits. raiseing yourself above all the expectations of the world and the limits you put onto yourself. Stop thinking your the one who has to hold it all together and just transcend above and rise above the shallow thinking.  Look inside yourself, see what's there. Intuituve painting has done just that for me. Looking into the images and pulling out what connects me to self, to the universe. How does one become fully who you were born to be? My guess is to explore, feel, look, listen and ask.
This is my first painting in the "Intuitive" style. I like it and found that as I painted new images came to me each day
Be Inspired,
~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1



No comments:

Post a Comment