Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Blue Monday

Blue Monday
Hearts Wish, Jean Hart

Midnight souls, Jean Hart
All the Christmas decoration have been put away with care for next year.
All the reflections on last year were looked at and a list made for the coming year.
Yet, something feels undone.
Something feels just a bit empty, even though I have great plans for the coming year. I have wonderful plans for new paintings. I just feel a little sad today.
Blue Monday really isn't about being sad. It's a display of blue things, paintings and now I guess feelings.
I have set my timer to only write for 30min today....since the only way I know how to get out of a blue mood is by moving. I will have to get to my feet soon.
Picasso had a blue mood period.
"The Blue Period of Picasso is the period between 1900 and 1904, when he painted essentially monochromatic paintings in shades of blue and blue-green, only occasionally warmed by other colors. "
Please enjoy his website to learn more.
http://www.pablopicasso.org/blue-period.jsp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment