- Preheat the oven to 480F (125C)
- Blend the rice, butter, cinnamon, and sugar in an ovenproof dish, if possible a ceramic one.
- Bring the mild to a boil
- Pour the mild into the dish. Mix the ingredients thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Bake in the oven for 30 min.
- Turn the temperature down to 210-250F ( 100-120C) Place the tray in a larger container with water and bake for 4 hours.
- Let it cool completely in the ovenproof dish.
- Decorate with a few cinnamon sticks and serve.
This is really easy and it smells so good when it's baking.