Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rich Fudgy Brownies


Rich Fudgy Brownies

I am sure I am the person Julia Child's was thinking about when she wrote her book for the "American serventless house wife." Here I am shopping, cleaning, and cooking all by myself.

I have received 5 recipes to start with for the next 5 weeks. I am just like a child who can't wait for dessert. Except I'm an adult!! and I can choose to have dessert FIRST. So in that vein of thought I AM STARTING WITH DESSERT.

RICH FUDGY BROWNIE

This recipe is so easy and without a box!! I found that because of where I live in high altitude and a different size pan, I had to some adjustments of my own to the recipe. May I just say, "Really, is there anything more fun than WHISKING!!"

The smell of chocolate wafting through the house is wonderful and festive.

The question in the house was "Wow, what's cooking?"

Tonight I have a wine walk to go to and the brownies will be sitting on my table where I sell my fine art note cards. They will be a great compliment for wine, fun, food and friends.

So there you have, the brownies were easy, smooth, rich and satisfied my sweet chocolate craving. I bet the food critics gave this recipe 5 big stars.

If anyone would like the recipe just e-mail me and I will send it to you,

Enjoy,

Jean Hart

Artist

http://www.redbubble.com/people/jeanhart

No comments:

Post a Comment