Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Meditation

Friday Meditations
I have been using essential oils for about 3 years now. I love them and I like to use them when I meditate.
The way I learned to use them is simple,easy and fun.
I like things that have a ritual to them.
So when I use the oils I prepare a space and lay out the oils I have.
I close my eyes and let my hand float over the bottles until I feel drawn to pick one up.
Pure oils have special properties to them that will attract certain qualities. To use essential oils according to traditional associations and to help bring about their vibrations I follow a few rules.
1. First, I wash my hands so that the oils will have a clean surface to float and be absorbed into.
2. Once I have pick the oil I would like to use, I pour a drop into my left palm and with the tips of my right pointer finger I circle in a counter clockwise direction 3 times.
3. Next I rub my palms together and bring my palms to my nose and take a deep breath in. Repeat 3 times.
4. With the rest of the oil that remains on my palms I rub into my hair.
Now you are ready to start your day or go into meditation.
There are many ways to use the essential oils.
As perfumes, splashed into you bath or sent your pillows.
Just make sure you do not get them in your eyes.
Here are some of the oils I use and what their vibrational qualities are.
Cedar, Purification, Love, Money
Cinnamon, Attraction, Speed,
Frankincense, purification, luck, protection,
Frank & Myrrh, purification, protection, spirituality,
Gardenia, love, peace,
Ginger, Success, power,
Jasmine, Spiritual love,
Lavender, healing, peace, love,
Peppermint, healing, luck
Sandalwood, protection, purification, spirituality,
Sweetgrass, spiritual attraction
Ylang Ylang, opportunity, peace.
There are soooo many more. I have only just begun collecting all essential oils I want.
Relax and remember to have fun and enjoy this.
Be inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link to the information you have on the oils. I would love to learn more about how it works.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Pink Saturday
    Hugs and Warm Wishes, CindyLew

    ReplyDelete