Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Does anyone where Aprons anymore???


Does anyone wear apron anymore?
Sarah gave me this wonderful apron for my birthday.....I wear it when ever I cook.
Then it reminded me I've been wanting an apron for a long time.

 
I was at a rummage sale last summer and came across a box of old patterns. There in the box with the envelope turning yellow and torn was a pattern for an apron.


I don't think I have worn an apron since I was a kid learning to cook with my mom in the kitchen.

I did have to make an apron once in Home Eco. class. It was my first sewing project as well!! I believe it turned out fine and wore it all through class that year.

Well it was an unexpected find and yes I did buy it and plan on making myself an apron.

I will be wearing it a lot since I have once again taken up cooking.
Thanksgiving is nearing and I will probably bring it out and wear it while making all the festive foods.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1

No comments:

Post a Comment