Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chance, choice, fate or destiny?

Chance, choice, fate or destiny?
I just finished reading a little something on this subject. I started a little book on the Secret of Power. Here is a quote from it, from William Jennings Bryan, “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice.”
At first that seems easy enough to understand, but if you say it again with intention you will feel something inside you that tells you, Yes that makes sense.
It goes on to say how life follows you, because what you choose is what you live. Life does not just happening to you.
 It all goes along with the thinking of "What you think is your reality.”
 I believe we do make our own realities. So again, here is another quote Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.”
 I have changed it to “Be careful what you think, It will come true.”
I am so excited about this, and today I will be making my meditation tapes that I will be sharing with you on FRIDAY, for Meditation Creations.
Be safe, be still and stay warm,

~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. Funny, I had just read that quote this week "Destiny is not matter of chance. It is a matter of choice."
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now follwing yours.

    ReplyDelete