Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

For The Love Of Love

For The Love of Love!

For The Love Of Love digital artwork by Jean Hart
 Haiku for you today.
For The Love Of Love

Love at it's fullest,
Heart laughter at it's loudest,
Warm soft and gentle.

When the day begins, I often begin my journal with a list of things I would like to accomplish for the day......It gets longer as the day progresses and I do not cross off as much as I would like. But I try to put something on my list that has something to do with the people I love.
I would say that it's important to put on your to do list, "Put people first".
Say you care, tell someone they matter, and make sure to tell the people you love you love them.
I plan on writing letters to my family and putting them in my sock drawers so when the day comes that my children come to clean out my home......they will find these letters and know my inner ward thoughts and feelings.

Out of the chaos

I'm sure that out of the chaos the love will come shining through.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment