Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Morning Coffee Time




Good Monday Morning.......
Jean Hart Artwork original fine art design Mug,http://www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1
I'm having a cup of coffee, come join me....
Each morning I start my day with a cup of coffee and Viva La the day begins.....
I have a collection of coffee cups from places I have been, so each morning I have a new cup of coffee with a great memory.
Friends are like that too. Some are old and have been around for awhile while others are new.
What determines a friendship?
Friends are a mystery.....I have old ones, new ones, younger ones, and much older ones. Some I see everyday and others I only send Christmas cards to. But I love them all.
Girlfriends are great to have, they understand me. Its like we have a language of our very own.  It's different from the language I have with my husband or children.
I'm Throwing a party, a coffee cup party.
show me your coffee cup and lets have some interesting conversations.
How do you view your place in the world?
Is it by profession, a calling, a mission?
Drink up.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment