Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday!!!
Mandala Saturday......
I have been away taking care of family business.
This Saturday is for family.....Mandala's are fun to make and I love how I can clear my mind and focus when I am making them.
Please enjoy my artwork.

Pink 1
We are all connected

Pink 2
we all work together
                                        

pink 3
put people first on your to do list
                                                                 
Pink 4
Add friends
Happy Pink Saturday......
Engage in the magic of life and enjoy the people who are in your life.
Be Inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

8 comments:

  1. I love your mandala's. They look so beautiful. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! and you are so right, it is the people who are important and not the "stuff".
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tied your lovely work and kind thoughts together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Have a wonderful Saturday with your family.
    Hugs,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mandelas! Are they digital? I like the titles you chose for them. Happy PS!
    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you create the mandalas in Photoshop or fabric?

    ReplyDelete