Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let It Be ....experience the change

Let It Be...acrylic monoprint, Jean Hart Artwork
Let it Be..Let the people in and let life be.
Let it happen...Let it go..
Just learn to let it be.
Breathe in.. breathe out, Let it Go. Let it be.
Stop thinking.....let in happen.....Stop directing....let it be.
Sometimes you have to let someone in from across the world to tell you that you are here.
You may not know you are already in the place where one has opened their home to you and provided a space so safe, so accepting and so peaceful that your response is to just Let It Be.
Does if feel foreign to you? To have such a blissful place to hang out in. Where no one wants to change you.
Just learn to Let It Be.
You have traveled far, and you have met many people, and you have had great discussions, and you have now come to a place where......You can say Let This Be My Life...Let It Be.
You've been through the widening paths of intense self-awareness. The aloneness. The over worked, over stressed, over achieved....Now put it down....Let it Be.
I have enjoyed the journey and many changes have been made. Every step was a step out of my comfort zone and I know how strong I am. There has been huge shifting of my perspective and paths have been chosen.
Let It Be...
I will leave a part of myself behind on the path not chosen but my whole self will walk happily onto the path I have picked.
I am now experiencing a sense of wholeness that makes a right choice almost to hard to articulate.
So to this new parting I say Let It Be.
Be Inspired,
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful share, Jean. My coffee cup comment I must have messed up on as it doesn't appear. There are days I do it all right & then there are days .... well, you know how it goes. :)


    Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don't count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete