Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let it snow

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow......
I can hardly wait for the snow. Once when I was feeling a little down because it was cold and wintery I found that If I learned to play in the snow winter wasn't so long.
I went outside and made a snow labyrinth.
This year I can hardly wait for the snow.
I have lots of ideas about what I plan on making with the snow.
I plan on filling up my water bottles with food dye and coloring the snow.
Shaping it, rolling it and making all kinds of cool things.
My only problem is that this year, NO SNOW!!!
There is no snow yet to make a snowman.
But I know it's coming and when it does, I will be ready.

Twin Aspen Trees, acrylic, Jean Hart, www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*
Be Inspired,
~Jean
zazzle.com/jeanhar1*

Please enjoy these amazing snow scultures

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-701-1&va=snow+sculptures
 

No comments:

Post a Comment