Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Renew for the new year

   RENEW, REJUVENATE, RECHARGE
Reveive, acrylic, by Jean Hart Artwork, www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1*
 
I love this time of year. I love going through my calendar book and seeing what I have done all year. It helps me to see that I'm living life and active.
During Christmas break I buy a new date book. I go through it and mark all the important dates and then I start filling in the vacation plans, exhibits I need to rotate and short workshops I want to attend.
RENEWING MY PASSION FOR BEING ALIVE!!!
 What is it you do to Renew your spirit?
The new year is like a blank page and you get to start over, start again, start anew.
My reading list grew to be too long this year. I will have to start a new page.
My painting projects grew to be too many for one year.
Now that I'm able to work out, I'm buying work out clothes that are growing into a big pile too.
One of the things I want to renew is my love of the masters artwork,
It's the excitement of seeing a new piece of artwork for the first time. So my Biography books are now growing too.
We are only here for such a short time and I want to see it all.
But first I must renew my commitment to myself to do the things I love, do the things I must, and do the things I dream of.
Just a quick note, I can no longer reprint this book, "12 Days of Christmas".  So for those that have this book, GOOD NEWS, you own a limited edition.
Be Inspired,
~Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment