Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring in the New Year 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2011- IT'S GONNA BE HEAVEN!!
While I was reviewing my last year I came across this and would like to share it with my new friends who visit me on my blog "Express Yourself"... Thank you everyone who has inspired me to continue to paint and share my artwork with you.
Enjoy, be inspired,
~Jean

http://anewgaia.ning.com/group/DreamsOfArtists/forum/topics/bringing-over-spotlights-this

3 comments:

  1. Best Wishes for a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by..
    I, too, have a good feeling about 2011..great things will happen...I just know it.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete