There was an error in this gadget

Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
When I was very young I dreamed of living in a Pink House.
I dreamed that this house would be in paradise.
Go to fullsize image
I knew that I would be living among the most beautiful birds.
Go to fullsize image
the most graceful, The Pink Flamingo.
This pink little world offered me a place for me to express myself.
Go to fullsize image
I hope you too have found that very special place where you too can be PINK and express yourself.
Happy Pink Day
Cake Anyone?
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

7 comments:

  1. Pretty pinks, Jean ... what would this world be without PINK!, chuckle!

    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were all sweet pink images. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two flamingos are the perfect Valentine picture. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss seeing flamingos. I see more snow coming down my roof has a bout 12 inches on it now.
    Happy Pink Sat. Live, Love and laugh.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally cute, short and very PINK! I want that cake!

    Happy PS!

    Valrie

    ReplyDelete