Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Haiku Chain

Thursday-Haiku chain day
With the new year starting I almost forgot where I was. I woke up this morning and looked at my calendar and saw that it was haiku day!!! Yippee!! It is my favorite day.
Along with this came a quote " Pursue only those things that capture your heart." It's an old Indian Saying.
I love haiku's, so needless to say on with the pursuit........
Feel free to add on, the syllables are 5,7,5 start yours with the last line of mine and so it goes.
Time Management.
Visioning the wolf,
nipping at my small heals,
pushing me forward.

Be inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment