There was an error in this gadget

Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's on my Easel

The Spin, acrylic, 4' x 4' original fine art by Jean Hart
This has been on my easel for awhile. I can't tell if it's done.
It's one of those paintings that you can't stop messing with. I love circles, and mandala's but I have a hard time getting them to be symmetric. I do everything free hand so there's a lot of back and forth work going on.
I like the modern design and the colors are muted which I like as well. It's a big canvas, 4' x 4' and I think I filled it just fine.
All comments are welcome on this one. Like I said I think this one is a work in progress.
Be inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jean. So love the design & colors.

    We are having a GIVEAWAY ~
    Have a beautiful eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You paint eh? How talented. I think it looks fabulous already. I followed your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a big painting.. I like it. looks like a place setting with a vase of tulips. Am I right..?
    I just started a new canvas, I am in hibernation with snow. Made it out for supplies and tonight another 10 inches. I need to marry a man with a snow plow.$$$ LoL
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jean.

    Delighted to be following you now.

    ReplyDelete