Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday

It's my Birthday!!!!
So what age I'm I?? I took a test, a personality tests to find out. After answering many questions here is what it said:
You act 32
You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world. You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well. You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!
Yippee!!! I'm thirty-something again???
Surprise I like this answer.
Next set of questions was Who is my Gaurdian Animal?
The Bear
You are very aggressive, and very wise. You love to hang out by yourself, but you do have a lot of friends, you are a string soul!
of course my next question was what is a "String Soul"?
Oh one more thing, What do people see in me?
A happy go lucky girl
People can tell that you are an ambitious person. You strive for good things, never minding the bad. To most, you seem fearless, and are prepared for anything life throws at you. Though it is good to be positive, it is also important to acknowledge the negative in your life.
Well that's me in a nutshell.
How do they know these things?
Be happy, be inspired, be you,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment