Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday!!!
Go to fullsize imageLook at this cute little pink nose. Next month I will be having a birthday party for my little kittens, they will be 1 years old.

I have been painting and painting this week. Here are the paintings I submitted for the poster.
"Every Woman" is the one they picked for
"The Vagina Monologues"

Enjoy,
~Jean
You may have to click it twice to get passed the advertizing, sorry about that.

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own photo album

5 comments:

  1. Jean, you are one amazing and talented lady!!! Love the colours and the way the paintings flow with one another. I love them all!!!
    keep up the good work :)
    hugs
    Manni

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little pink nose made me smile and I'm so pleased they picked your painting of Every Woman it is gorgeous. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love your paintings, my favorite is The Woman Within...fabulous!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork and that kitten is adorable! Happy birthday to your kitties and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so, so talented! I hope you will join me in the "Being Creative" blog party on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete