Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Question?????

How are you doing on your new years resolutions??????

It's March, and it's time to check in on that list you made in January.
Well, lets just take a look and see.
My list went something like this:
  • Get creative
  • Get healthy
  • Get Zen!! ( not really sure what I meant by that)
  • Get courageous
  • Get inspired
  • Get out of debt
  • Get Rich ( ha, ha, ha,)
  • Get thin (again, ha, ha,ha)
  • Get involved
Good intentions. The best of intentions. The best news here is that I'm still working on them. Not an easy list now that I have seen it again.
What I can mostly say about lists is, don't try to understand them, don't put too much pressure on yourself about them and try to stay focused.
I think the real meaning of this list is to see what is it I was thinking at that moment when I thought all those things needed to be changed or attempted. There lays the truth about ones life. It's easy to get lost in overthinking and planing. So when you go back and revisit your list, release the need to feel defeated that some of your list has fallen away. Try instead to understand why you thought you needed to put it on the list in the first place.
What was it you wanted to learn?
I would love to hear from you.
Be inspired,
~Jean
http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment