Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras!!!
So what are your plans?
I love the colors, the festivals, the fun...the beads!!!
This year I will be trying out some new recipes. Although Cajun food is spicy I'm sure I will find something interesting to whip up in the kitchen.

I did this painting to represent women who wear different masks though out their lives.  But it fits the Mardi Gras theme.

Last year I was celebrating Mardi Gras with an engagement party for my daughter Sarah and her fiance Steve. It was so much fun.
I made a traditional cinnamon loaf cake. You put a diamond ring in the dough and who ever gets the ring in their piece of cake will have good luck through out the year.

Have fun.
Let me know what your plans are?
Be inspired,
~Jean
http://jeanhartartwork.com/

2 comments:

  1. Loved the painting and also that cinnamon loaf cake. Hmmm a diamond ring you said, right...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes I'm thinking of those Pink Diamonds I found for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete