Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mail Art Project, Today and Tomorrw

Mail Art Project....
Today and Tomorrow
International Mail Art Exhibition in Bad Aibling (near Munich), Germany
To view this online catalogue exhibit visit,

Welcome, These are my entries for this exhibit. I'm not sure how many postcards I will paint, but there is no limit, and it is open from now until Oct. I am working with many subjects and ideas that interest me to create something meaningful for the refection of Today and Tomorrow. These are original artworks of mine drawn freehand. I have cut watercolor paper to be the correct size of a postcard.
This first postcard is called
Today and Tomorrow,
color pencil,
As I stand in today present in my life. I look forward to Tomorrow with an open heart and a welcoming wave. I see the future as being bright and beautiful. In my heart and mind I know that you get out of life  what you  project  into the world

2nd Postcard
The Beginning of Time
Mixed Med.
In the beginning there is imagination, inspiration and energy. All of  this energy coming together to create a life force. Living in today and in the present moment puts your goals in alignment with success for tomorrow. This postcard represents the beginning of time when you understand that you must,  " Believe in your dreams and persevere, and everything around you will flourish" . Good timing is often more important then just being present though. Look at the whole picture to understand where you can be of service because working together is more powerful then working alone.
 
 
Be Inspired,
~Jean

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so tired!!!
    This looks fun.. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yvonne,
    I've been thinking about you lately. How you doing? You might need something fun to do while your recovering from your hip surgery....Take care.

    ReplyDelete