Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Artscayon Art Gallery
presents its Springtime Art Show
Welcome, please join me in giving you a chance to see very talented artists from around the world.
This is an online gallery that I am proud to be a part of . I joined last year and I am now one of the many administration assistants to Gilbert Lam the creator of the ArtsCanyon Art Gallery.

This year we are open to the public to visit our exhibit and competition.
Feel free to join in on the voting.
I have three pieces in the show, In gallery two.
I would love it if you voted for them, but if you choose not to vote, please enjoy the beautiful artwork.
Here is the website to go see the exhibit.
It is on face book at Artscanyon Art Gallery
http://www.blogger.com/goog_1374051302

Thanks You
Jean Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment