Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Pink Saturday
4 Days to Valentine's
Love Fortune Cookie says..
"You are about to be pleasantly surprised."
Oh yes I do like surprises......
Will there be brownies and chocolates?
Will there be flowers?
Will there be good food?
Will there be furry friends?
Only you can say.....Do you know it is up to you how you want to celebrate Valentine's Day..
How will you be celebrating this wonderful holiday?
This month if you leave a comment on my blog your name goes into the treasure box to win my new book.
Happy Valentines to all.
fill your life with love.
Be Inspired,
~Jean

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered you through Pink Saturday! I love your artwork! I'm your newest fan...and newest follower!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cindy,
    Thanks for stopping by. I love doing Pink Saturday's.
    Your names in for the drawing of my new book, "Imagaine, Dreams Do Come True."
    Be Inspired,
    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jean, and thanks for following me, too! Also, I forgot to tell you I love the photo of the kitties :)
    Have a great week!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete