Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

1 Day to Valentine's Day

        1 Day to Valentine's Day.....

Other Than You
by Girly

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

To Be In The Arms of Love
by Jean Hart
I have been taken,
numbed, dumbed an stunned
into the arms of love,
Would you kindly turn yourself
inside out and twist
your heart just so
to be in the arms of love,
If you would, could you please
remove all logical thought
and expose yourself emotionally
to be in the arms of love.
Buckle up for the ride of love is intense.
You have no idea how steely
 you must be
to be in the arms of love.

Love Fortune Cookie,
This is the one, the last one. Let it be the best one of the bunch.
"True happiness is holding the hand of the one you hold dear."
Aha, again how very true it is.
Many blessing to you,
may your heart hold love, joy and good fortune.
Be Inspired,
~Jean




No comments:

Post a Comment