Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
Yes, it is here! The day we get to tell the people we love just how much they mean to us.

Love is sitting watching the moon with the one you love.

I read this book, "Self Portrait" by Kahlil Gibran
It tells of his life by letters he wrote, relationships entirely through correspondence.  He was a man with a creative mind. But, not many of us know of his love story.
For that, a true love story, you will have to read The Broken Wings.
There is where he tells us of his true love. A love so strong and honored and true. It's a sad story, to love what you can not have.
Bring a hankie when you read it.
I have started a journal of stories and poems. I was not always a lover of poems. I have learned to appreciate the word more and so when I find a poem that moves my spirit I write it in my book, along with a little story of why this is so.......I have become sentimental in my older years.




 Make lots of wishes and hopes and dreams and then get out into the world and help them come true. It is in the doing, doing, doing that dreams come true and hearts are fill will love.
This is our  Love Fortune Cookie for the very special Valentine's Day
"Let love be your greatest aim."
Happy Valentine's To Us All
Be Inspired,
~Jean
P.S. Remember if you leave a comment in the month of Feb. your name goes into the treasure box to win my new book, "Imagine, Dreams Do Come True"

No comments:

Post a Comment