Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Making dreams come true

DREAMS DO COME TRUE....
I talk a lot about goals and making a life that you want here.
I truly believe that when you go forth and participate fulling in the things you believe in your life than truly becomes the life you want. Part of what I believe is that you must help others to achieve their dreams too. Because if you don't understand the concept "Other peoples success is your success", then how can you ever believe that there is enough abundance in this world for everyone?
Last week I helped my son with his first film production. It was a documentary of my life as an artists. He wrote the script, directed and produced this short film. I think he did a great job, and it is my honor to support his dream of becoming and scriptwriter and producer.
Please enjoy and feel free to share this link and make comments.
http://www.nyvs.com/user/MHart/watch/video/the-making-of-an-artist

Be Inspired,
Be Creative,
Be You,
~Jean Hart
Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment