Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Preview of my new book, Imagine Dreams Do Come True

Welcome to a sneak preview of my new book.
"Imagine Dreams Do Come True"
Artwork and Story by Jean Hart
Change of Heart, page 1
Of course dreams come true. Look and you will see that all things around you were once someones dreams.
The friends, the family, the cars, the shops, all the people in your life working so hard.
My story is simple, I once didn't believe that I would be happy, healthy, strong and alive.
I learned to relax and closed my eyes. I let my mind dream of fantastic thoughts. When I woke up, the Universe said, "You asked and I heard, and you know what they say, be careful what you dream, it could all become yours."
Many Blessings,
Jean Hart
Artist
http://www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1


No comments:

Post a Comment