Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

Movement

Movement...
I have been released to move as much as I want within reason!!!!!
Today I am so conscious of my physical energy. I can now go to the gym and work out, swim, walk, hike, whatever I want to do. All of course within moderation. It has taken four months to get back this spot. How you move, how much you move really creates a resonance in your personal energy.
Today's zest for life is MOVEMENT...What else could it be!!
Of course it could also be remembering to BREATH!
I set my cell phone on alarm every 3 hours to remind me to breath, stop and take a deep breathe.
I'm sure everyone knows how to deep breath, but just in case your new to this.
Stand tall, close your eyes and slowly inhale through your nose, gradually expanding your diaphragm. Hold for a count of 5, then exhale slowly through your mouth. Repeat 2-3 times, or until you feel clam.
Be Inspired,
Be Creative,
Be You,
Jean Hart
Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment