Mon, ?, Tues Artwork,Wed. Recipes,Thrus.Haiku's Fri. Meditaition Creation Sat. Pink Sat, Sun, Sleep

Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Following My Heart

My Heart, acrylic, Jean Hart
FOLLOW YOUR HEART...
One of the reason my list for the new year is sooo LONG  is that I am a true Empty Nester and I am just starting to find out what I really want to do, what I really want to learn. Meryl Strep said something very interesting "I know who I want to be but I had  to do research to be that person.", by the way I am a big fan of hers. My favorite movie was "Julia and Julia".
So on my list for today, Follow Your Heart, I am asking myself to follow my heart without asking whether it's okay to do so.
I'm starting with what I like and  I'm going  from there. Researching  Myself!!
Who, What, Where, Why....did I enjoyed that? Just beginning questions.
It's my life and I want to embrace it, enjoy the abundance that comes from taking full responsibilities for all my experiences.
So as I release 2011 and celebrate 2012 I will be writing a list, yes a huge list of 100 things I want to do this year. Not everything will be big...some will be simple, easy and creative. But I want them all to be possible..no failure here. No regrets. Just amazing , fantastic experiences.
Just now I'm wearing purple nail polish (not my normal light pink), I spent the extra 5.00 for a flower and sparkle. Amazing how much better that made me feel!!!
Be Inspired,
Be Creative,
Be You,
~Jean Hart
Artist
http://www.zazzle.com/jeanhar1

No comments:

Post a Comment